Financial Services Netherlands
Being an entrepreneur and running your business means there is not only the joy of satisfying your customers, there’s also a lot of busywork and bookkeeping. If you want to reduce that to an absolute minimum, then you’ve found the solution: Direct Accountants.
We strive to unburden our customers where possible. We take care of your financial administration in the Netherlands, the (monthly) wage and salary administration, annual report and filling with the Chamber of Commerce, file the necessary paperwork for payroll taxes, sales tax, and so on.
We can completely take this out of your hands or you can do parts of it yourself and we do what is left. We will gladly discuss with you what is best for your needs.
At Direct Accountants we work with Xero.com, Intuit QuickBooks Online, Freshbooks, Twinfield and Exact Online. Those systems are all scalable to suit your and our needs. You decide what you do yourself, what you want us to do, and you are always able to keep an eye on things. Transparency is very important to us.
A few examples of what we can do for you:
- Getting you the needed annual figures and documents for publication
- Correspondence on your behalf with the taxation authority
- Providing you with helpful advice on day-to-day business requirements in the Netherlands
- Advice on Dutch accountancy rules
- Required communication with the Chamber of Commerce
- Records of the proceedings at shareholder meetings
- Advice and support in your contact with the Dutch government
We look forward to discussing the possibilities with you.